El CED has called for recognition of excellence in human resources HR Excellence in Research in accordance with the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R).
On 2014 the CERCA institution and all CERCA Centres, signed the Declaration of Commitment to “The European Charter for Researchers” and “The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers”.
On November 12, 2015 the CED has sent to the European Comission the Action Plan (2016-2019) in order to implement human resources policies in line with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of researchers from the Centre for Demographic Studies (CED).
The European Comission has adopted the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
The Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) supporting institutions to implement policies and practices that are included in the Charter and Code.
On February 26, 2016 the EURAXES Rights team inform us that CED’s comprehensive analysis and action plan meet all the requirements for the use of the ‘HR Excellence in research’ award.
ACTION PLAN DOCUMENTS
Welcome to CED
- VISITOR GUIDE CAT ESP ENG
- Checklist of Procedures Before Entering Spain
- Researcher career stages in Spain
- Pla de contingència COVID 19
- PLAN DE DIFUSIÓN DEL CED CAT ESP ENG
- PLAN DE TRANSFERENCIA DEL CED CAT ESP ENG
- CÓDIGO DE BUENAS PRÁCTICAS EN LA INVESTIGACIÓN CAT ESP ENG
- CÓDIGO DE CONDUCTA CENTRES CERCA CAT ENG
- PLAN FORMACIÓN INTERNA CAT ESP ENG
- EURAXESS CAREER HANDBOOK ENG
- PLAN DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS DE CARÁCTER PERSONAL CAT ESP ENG
- DIAGNÒSTIC PLA D’IGUALTAT DEL CED
- PLA D’IGUALTAT DEL CED
- PROTOCOL CONTRA L’ASSETJAMENT
- ÚS NO SEXISTA DEL LLENGUATGE